To capture Flash on OS X with the SWF to FLA Converter Mac, please refer to the following steps:
1. Install Sothink SWF Catcher for Safari to your computer at first.
2. Open the webpage that contains the Flash you want with Safari.
3. Go to menu bar of the browser and click "SWFCacther > Run SWFCatcher" button.
4. Choose the save path for the Flash file and click "Save" in the next pop-up window.
5. Click "Open with SWF Decompiler" button and decompile the Flash with the Flash OS X Decompiler at last.
P.S. For detailed instrctions, we suggest you refer to the tutuorials below:
File size: 20.5 MB
Latest version: 7.4
Build number: 2012
Release date: Feb. 26,2013
"I was always a fan of the sothink swf decompiler for win. And now i can use it on Mac! Exciting! User friendly interface, extracts SWF effortlessly and quickly."